Versatile Information Manager / Organizer
- open-source — project code is available on GitHub, anyone interested is welcome to contribute
- cross-platform — works on any modern OS with Java Runtime Environment installed: Linux, Mac OS, Windows, etc.
- portable — app workspace is OS-agnostic and stored in single directory; simply put it on a USB flash drive to have access to your data anywhere, even when you're offline
- secure — your data is encrypted and password protected
- extensible — supports add-ons to extend functionality and skins to customize look-&-feel
- flexible — organize your data the way you like it - app supports unlimited level of nesting for data entries and categories
- usable — comes with a wide range of features to improve your productivity and provide more engaging and enjoyable experience: restorable app/window state, linked data entries, navigation history, powerful search capabilities, etc.
DOWNLOAD / INSTALL
If you’re running Ubuntu, it’s recommended to install Bias via PPA-repository using the following command:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:ki0n/desktop-apps && sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get install bias
Otherwise, use one of the download options below.
NOTE: You must have Java installed to run Bias.
If you don't have it installed yet, you can download it from here.
(Installing via DEB package will resolve dependencies automatically though ;))